Welcome ... I grow your people, who grow your business, who grow your profits.
The SDI short course
What colour rules your client relationships?
And how do you become a chameleon?
What is it about a chameleon that helps them to survive in the harshest of environments?
We all know that the world of business gets trickier to negotiate all the time.
Imagine being able to adapt your style and behaviour to harmonise with your clients and grow your business as a result.
Kate Rigby Associates brings you an interactive half day workshop where you will discover why you bond with certain clients and rapport is easy when others are genuinely hard work.
Kate Rigby is a personal development trainer and coach with over 30 years’ experience working at a national level with both blue chip companies and SMEs. As she says “I grow your people, who grow your business, who grow your profits.” And that’s what it’s all about at the end of the day isn’t it?
You will leave the workshop with:
- A new perspective on your own behaviour with clients.
- An insight into the behaviour of others
- A new understanding of why some of your client relationships work and you generate business and why at other times you lose business.
- New “take away” skills to apply to all business situations so that you can win more business and develop better longer lasting relationships.
- We all know that a good client relationship inevitably leads to repeat business.
Kate will be using the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI). The SDI process is based on the idea of ‘Relationship Awareness Theory’ which gives us a set of tools and techniques to build long term client relationships, through an understanding of what makes them feel valued by us.
Dates for this programme are currently being set, if you are interested in attending, please email me so that I can send you full details when dates are agreed.back to top
Meet the team…
You may have gathered that my training is unique and it sticks! I have a number of mischievous friends who help me, hover over the photos and get introduced….