Welcome ... I grow your people, who grow your business, who grow your profits.
“For more than 100 years people around the world have looked upon Ingersoll Rand as a company committed to integrity, our customers and our world.” In line with this commitment, they constantly invest in their teams and individuals to help maximise each person’s potential with a constant focus on shared vision and values.
Kate Rigby was asked to develop a programme in line with this philosophy to a group from the “Security Technologies” division of the business within the UK.
Following initial discussion with the company, a programme was designed – “Developing Rewarding Relationships in Business.”
- The first stage involves 1-2-1 sessions with each individual to establish personal learning objectives and to familiarise each Programme member with the content and objectives of the Programme.
- Delivery of monthly half day interactive workshops which build upon and reflect individual and company objectives and ensure they are in line with the organisation’s overall vision and values.
- Mid Programme 1-2-1 sessions to assess and monitor progress.
- Delivery of the remainder of the 6 sessions, constantly ensuring that the relevant outcomes are being worked towards.
- A final 1-2-1 session with each individual to assess and measure outcomes against the objectives set.
Meet the team…
You may have gathered that my training is unique and it sticks! I have a number of mischievous friends who help me, hover over the photos and get introduced….